Friday, February 17, 2006

Things that make you go, 'hmmmmm'... *UPDATE*


It has been brought to my attention that the homepage girl for APC looks amazingly similiar to my Ruby Cate. They do seem to have the same eyes & a very freakishly similar nose but I dunno... does anyone either A. belong to APC & can ask on my behalf or B. Know who this little girl is so that maybe I could find out more info on her to see if Ruby & her are from the same province etc...?
If anyone knows anything I really would appreciate being privy to any/all info, thanks!

Ok, this little cutie's name is Taylor...

Her mother & I have been in contact & if you click on her 'name' above you'll see for yourself why we are both just a little freaked out at the resemblance... they are VERY SIMILAR!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Besides the nose, I don't see that much of a resemblance. Huh, maybe it's just me.

Donna :)

3 Countries 1 Love said...

I belong to APC and went back to read the posts to see if there was mention of this little girl and there is; she's Taylor from Hunan province and she's 18 months old! And by the way, I don't really see the resemblance :)

Shannon

Tammy said...

I don't see much of a resemblance either. Taylor does seem to have the same warm expression as Ruby though.

Tammy

Carrie said...

I can see the resemblance too, esp after looking at Taylor's sight.