Friday, February 10, 2006

Amazon.com ROCKS!

I do love getting mail, who doesn't? But today I received a BOX from AMAZON.COM!
*grin*

Only good things come in THOSE boxes so I couldn't remember exactly what it was, if it was maybe the children's board books in Italian that I had ordered for my Dad to read to his Ruby, OR could it be? WAS IT REALLY HERE???

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK WHAT IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!


IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! IT FIANLLY CAME!!!
Blogosphere: Best Of Blogs

OMG!!

To say that this book is the 'Bible' of blogs is an UNDERSTATEMENT!

Blogs in EVERY CONCIEVABLE TOPIC KNOWN TO MAN !
(& some known only to aliens perhaps)

There are sections of blogs on Cooking, Crafting, Reading, EVERY TOPIC YOU CAN IMAGINE... YOU NAME IT, IT'S IN HERE!


Below is just a sample of some of the Blogs under the Parenting category:
(Congratulations to our Blogger Friends who made the list)

Adoption & Infertility Blogs:

Exploring Adoption
Adoption Blog
Moxie
The Naked Ovary
Mortimers Mom
American Family

Single Mother Blogs:

Woulda Coulda Shoulda
My Whim Is Law

Dad Blogs:

Daddy Types

AND EVEN SPORTS BLOGS!!
(now obviously I can't list every blog in the book, so I'm going to stick with my Boston/New England teams but if you all have a specific team you want to know if they have a blog, email me & I'll be happy to look for you!)

NFL:New England Patriots
MLB: Boston Red Sox
NBA: Boston Celtics
MLS: We Call It SOCCER

Seriously, this book is PRETTY AMAZING in it's content!

If you haven't already gotten it, either go to Amazon.com or get yourself to a Barnes & Noble TODAY & PICK UP YOUR VERY OWN COPY OF The Bloggers BIBLE ! *grin* you'll be glad you did!





No comments: