Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I LOVE GETTING MAIL!!!

Recently it was Chinese New Year and my Aunt Catherine sent me my very first & one and ONLY Chinese New Year Card! She sent it in a RED ENVELOPE with a BRAND NEW ONE DOLLAR BILL IN IT FOR GOOD LUCK! Man she's crafty... and IT EVEN HAD A DOG ON IT AND IT'S NOW THE YEAR OF THE DOG!!! She's just TRICKY that Aunt Catherine!
I can't believe she knew about the Red Packet Tradition of Chinese New Year! GO AUNT CATHERINE, GO!
Check it out:
Momma said it was so special that she remembered to not only send a card but the whole 'has to be in a red envelope' deal WITH the BRAND NEW MONEY IN IT, that we're keeping this one for my journal Momma's been keeping for me. THANK YOU AUNT CATHERINE!

And then just the other day I got my very first VALENTINE CARD EVER!!!
I loved it cuz it was fun to play with the envelope and Momma loved it cuz it had a LADYBUG ON IT! =)
See?
That was from our friends Linda & Chet, THANKS GUYS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

: )