Friday, February 03, 2006

Morning routine...

Every morning, after breakfast & bath, I like to go into my bedroom & sit & enjoy a good book or two, this morning was no different except that Momma made me wear this silly hat that I didn't like on my head. (I love the outfit though, Thank you Nanna!)



After reading, Momma & I enjoy watching Ellen and MAN CAN THAT WOMAN DANCE! Today she had a SUPERBOWL SHOW and I IMMEDIATELY showed Momma that I have perfected my 'TOUCHDOWN' groove! (How cute is THIS?!@$#$)



TOUCHDOWN!!!


That's right, I DID IT!! =)


I suppose I could clap for myself, I mean after all, Bear can't do that yet
( we're still working on him...)

Hey Momma, gimmie a HUG!

2 comments:

M3 said...

OK, I defy anyone to look at that little outfit and not smile. Try it... Yeah, see? Couldn't be done.

Shannon said...

What a cutie! I love how she dances with Ellen! You should totally send Ellen that picture- you guys could be on tv!