Saturday, February 25, 2006

Mornin' Y'all... *UPDATED Pluffies Link*

Ruby here! (Ok, so we don't say Y'all up here in Boston but I thought I'd throw that in there for my buddies Karen & Gwen & Susan & Olivia! And ALL my SOUTHERN & MIDWESTERN blogger friends! -Johnny, you too cuz Momma says she has a crush on you! shh-
HOLLA'!)


So, I'm here blogging about my friends... that's right, MY FRIENDS ARE GROWING IN NUMBERS!


Started out with my best friend Bear, and then along came Dog, and after him came Monkey (cuz Momma said I was born the year of the monkey so she had to adopt him for me...) and then came Pupper.)


I love these friends SO MUCH and I thought I'd share with you all a link to a page where you could get your very own 'TY Pluffie's friend' for your little one! Momma says the're great because they're C-H-E-A-P and cuz they're SO SOFT & THE PERFECT SIZE FOR LITTLE HANDS! Plus, she says cuz they're so inexpensive, you can easily buy MULTIPLES of them so you'll always have a clean one ready for hugs & kisses! (they're machine washable & dryer safe!)

So, with that said... here's a link to where you can get yourself your very own Ty Pluffies! This time, this link actually is to a working site where you can really ORDER yourself some Pluffies!!! =) Thank you to Shannon. S. for bringing that previous 'bum' link to my attention! =)

ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

The Ty Pluffies All Beanies site is closed. =( But now that I know about these adorable friends I will be on the lookout for "a few" for Elena! And thanks, Ruby and Ruby's Momma, for stopping by my site!

Carrie said...

I have already bought the rainbow colored dog for Annika. We are hoping that she will be born during the year of the dog. It is so cute and snuggly that I think that I could us it myself.