Thursday, February 09, 2006

Warm Delights?? *warning*



MORE LIKE WARM BOWL-O-SIN!!!
I'm telling you, these evil little guys are the work of the DEVIL!!
(otherwise known as Betty Crocker)

DAMN THAT WOMAN!

I just made the MOLTEN CHOCOLATE CAKE one pictured above and CHRIST I THINK MY ASS JUST GAINED BACK 2 LBS IN THE 60 SECONDS IT TOOK TO COOK THE FREAKIN' THING!)
*drool*

(thanks Karen for telling me about those, YOU'VE JUST SUCCESSFULLY PUT AT LEAST 5 LBS BACK ON ME! ... 2 when the thing cooked & then approx 3 more when I ATE IT! OMG SOOOOOO GOOD!)

*WARNING* ALWAYS ONLY BUY ONE AT A TIME!!! Your ass will thank you for it later!!!


;)

5 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

Oh no... I am going out right now to buy some....I really didn't need to know about these workings of the DEVIL!!!!!

Lisa

Donna said...

I've seen these evil little treats at the store and haven't dared to buy them. Once I've tasted them, it would be all over! I have absolutely NO willpower of any kind.

And I thought Karen was your friend. ;)

Donna

Tammy said...

Can you say ALAMODE!
Next round of PMS - it's on my grocery list.

Tammy

Catherine said...

Uh oh! They better not start carrying these in Canada or I'll have to buy 2 seats to get me to China!

Yummmmmmm!!!!!!

Just Us Girls said...

OMG! That looks SO good!! I will have to go on a hunt for one...so much for my diet LOL!

Carrie