Monday, February 06, 2006

White VS. Color... *UPDATE*







Recently I've been asked about some of the paint colors I chose for my apartment...
this picture to the left is of the original swatches I chose when picking my colors.
Below are the details as they're not all the same paint brands and pictures of how each color looks on my walls... enjoy!







Living Room: Waverly Home Classics /Signature Colors AUTUMN ORANGE / WV33013
(paint bought at Lowe's)



Kitchen: Waverly Home Classics / Signature colors
YELLOW FROST / WV32010
(paint bought at Lowe's)



Bathroom: Behr Premium Plus
PROMENADE / 400F-5p
(paint bought at Home Depot)



Play Room: Behr Premium Plus
TROPICAL POOL / 550A-2u
(paint bought at Home Depot)



Ruby's Room: Behr Premium Plus
LOVELIGHT / 120A-3u
(paint bought at Home Depot)



My Room: Behr Premium Plus
FEBRUARY FROST / 630A-2u
(paint bought at Home Depot)



Here's my theory on 'white walls'... I'm not a mental patient, and I definately don't have 'mental patient bangs' so WHY ON EARTH would I want my house that I live in to feel like a mental institution?? NO THANKS! NOT A FAN!

I do believe somewhere God said " LET THERE BE COLOR!"

and so, in my house... there is. =) and LOTS OF IT!

hee hee

3 comments:

Debra Sue said...

I love your choices and I love color. No worries on the mental patient, I have a lime green bathrooms for Cripes sake!
Deb

Donna said...

I'm with you on this. I HATE white walls...they are so cold and institutional. The only white walls left in my house are the rooms that aren't done yet.

Gotta have color and warmth.

Donna :)

Stephanie said...

Love your color choices - I have a yellow family room, green office, a new bathroom (almost finished) with a deep orange/brown color on the walls and a hot pink bedroom for my daughter. Thanks for sharing. It gives me ideas for colors in my new daughter's bedroom (to be painted soon)!