Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Areola with a side of Balls please...

Ok... while on the phone this morning with my dear friend Karen...

...out of her mouth came not only the word Areola but soon to follow was another word I like to call, Balls!
Yep, you read this right, the words Areola AND BALLS both came trottin' out of that girls mouth during our conversation! Now, I can't elaborate on how they made their way into our little phone chat but let's just say this, JUST WHEN I THINK THAT I AM QUITE POSSIBLY THE FUNNIEST PERSON I KNOW, a little ole' sweet sounding SOUTHERNER WALTZES IN WITH HER AREOLA AND BALLS AND STEALS MY THUNDER! I don't think you know just HOW FUNNY you ARE KAREN! *grin*

And anyways, you give me words like you did today & I have an OBLIGATION TO ALL THAT IS FUNNY to take it and RUN LIKE HELL WITH THAT!!

LOL I LOVE YOU GIRL! ALWAYS A FANTASTIC CONVERSATION WHEN IT'S WITH YOU!
(and as I type this, in my ear I'm hearing, albeit a slight whisper: " omg Amy, you're such a horrible, horrible friend... *sigh* I'm gonna take a REALLY BAD PICTURE of you THIS WEEKEND and POST IT ON MY BLOG!")
hehehe That's kewl with me, one good blog deserves another, but don't you think before you worry about blogging bad pictures of me that you might wanna get to that pile of laundry you've been putting off? *grin*



HA!

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME GIRL & DITTO FOR ME!!!
*big cheezy ass Italian loudmouth grin!*

CAN'T WAIT TILL SATURDAY! ;)

THIS PAIN IN THE ASS, HORRIBLE, AWFUL FRIEND HAS A GREAT BIG HUG,
WITH YOUR NAME ON IT!

*smiling*

3 comments:

My Baby Ain't White said...

Alrighty, chicklet...let's just say payback's a BEEOTCH. See ya this weekend, ya yankee.

~Karen

Just Us Girls said...

You guys are too funny!

Whats up this wekend? What am I missing here in Canada??

CY

Kris said...

Well, it looks like Karen and Gwen are coming for a visit. I guess Saturday would not be a good time to stop with presents from AZ. I'll catch up with you at another time.