Sunday, February 19, 2006

Crazy is as Crazy does...

... yep that's right, I'm crazy, CRAZY IN LOVE WITH MY BABIES & MY RUBY CATE!!!
Tonight is a SPECIAL night for sure because I have ALL THREE OF MY BABIES (Emma, Abi & Sam) over for a SLEEPOVER WITH THEIR NEWEST & BESTEST LITTLE FRIEND ,MISS RUBY CATE PEI MU! =)

Yep, four children all under the age of 5 in my little 2 bedroom apartment! I'M EITHER SERIOUSLY IN LOVE OR SERIOUSLY IN NEED OF SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP! hehehe

We danced the night away to some songs on Jack's Big Music Show...





Then we all headed downstairs to my parent's place for some PIZZA & YOGURT...
and then my three babies decided it was time for them to watch Nemo:




And Little Miss Ruby Cate was crashing hard so off to bed she went...



And shortly thereafter... my three little friends were off to dreamland themselves...

Abi in my bed... (notice how my William Bear's been stolen AGAIN! I seriously need to hide him from now on I think... LOL)



And Emma and Sam on the floor in Ruby's Room in true 'sleepover' fashion.


Tonight, I go to bed not just an exhausted woman, but an extreemly contented one... because the four children who I love most in this world, all happen to be under my roof tonight. AMEN!

*big teary smile*

Goodnight everyone.

1 comment:

Miss_Deidre said...

Have I mentioned lately exactly how much braver of a woman you are than I?

I'm learning to deal with My one ... I can't fathom more than just him and he's 12!

*winks and snuggles*