Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Ruby's 1st Valentine's Day!!!

What a FUN DAY I HAD TODAY!!

Nanna and Nonno gave me my first Valentine's Day Card from them & also some cute outfits and even a book with buttons to push & it plays MUSIC!
(I loved that cuz I LOVE MUSIC!!)


Then, Momma and I played silly games with Bear for a while, he has fun with us, cuz we're SILLY!

(Happy Valentine's Day Bear, I love ya buddy!)

Then my Uncle Steve, my Nanna "T" and Auntie Nayne came over!! (Auntie Nayne is the one who went with Momma to get me all the way over in China!!)

EVERYONE BROUGHT ME FUN PRESENTS!! IT WAS LIKE MAGIC!

Nanna "T" brought her shining smiles and lots of hugs & kisses and a big ole' loaf of BREAD! ( to go with the dinner Momma made for everyone...)

Uncle Steve brought me BONGOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I nearly fell out of my PINK PRINCESS CHAIR! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH & I AM ALREADY A GOOD BONGO PLAYER!!
(I've been practicing on a tin 'crayon' can Momma had for me!)




Then Auntie Nayne gave me a STAR BALLOON and some LADYBUG JEWLERY!
(Momma says that's for when I'm older but I did love the box it came in and I dig the balloon!)


Ebenezer didn't look all that impressed with everyone...

...so he finally just got fed up with everything & went to hide behind a couch pillow.

Poor Ebenezer, it's hard being the 'top dog' for ten years running only to have his spot now shared with a small cheeky asian gal, I didn't mean to cramp your style buddy but Momma says there's room enough in her heart & home for BOTH OF US!
(& Bear TOO!)

All in all, I 'd say it was a GREAT DAY!
I wonder what we're going to do TOMORROW?? =)



G'night everyone, Bear & I are WIPED OUT!

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...


2 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Valentine's Day!



Susan

OziMum said...

Happy Valentines Day (any secret admirers for Mommy?!) Love Ruby's red outfit.
Sweet dreams, cutie pants (oh! and to Ruby as well!!!)
Lee-anne