Wednesday, February 15, 2006

One Word...

I received the following in an email tonight from my bestest friend, Jen. (aka; the 'hawt' librarian)



**Describe ME in ONE WORD...just one word! Send it to me only, then send

this message to your friends and see how many strange things people say

about you!

This could be fun! Just hit reply and send me my one word back. Then

forward this message on to your friends (including me) and see what they

say about you!



GAME ON!!**


I replied to her with my 'one word' that I felt best described her, and was happy with what I sent &

thought to myself...

" This is kinda neat, maybe I will send this out to some people to see what comes back?"

So I started the tedious task of remembering EVERYONE'S email (YEAH RIGHT, LIKE THAT'LL HAPPEN!)

My memory was never really all that good to begin with but what little of it I 'had', my MS has decided to promptly

steal from me so, I'm left with posting this publicly on my Blog, which I'm completely ok with, I mean- after all...

any of you who truly know me, know that I'm about as FAR from shy & reserved as they come, so I say BRING IT ON!

Comment away with your 'ONE WORD' for me RIGHT HERE on this post.

If you would like to then 'cut and paste' the actual email to others, feel free. =)

Anyone who leaves a 'one word' comment on my blog will get a return 'one word' from me,

assuming of course that I know you well enough to be able to return the favor!

Enjoy everyone & let the 'ONE WORD' games BEGIN! =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Radical.

Lisa and Tate said...

hilarious

Anonymous said...

Blatant


(I so mean that in a good way!)

Elyssium Earth said...

Brave