Monday, February 27, 2006

Isn't She FUNNY?!? *



As I was taping this, I had the LCD screen facing my doodle bug so she could see herself the whole time & she likes to 'talk' to the baby and blow her kisses. LOL
She was squirting herself in the face on purpose with this little plastic ladybug squirter guy.
She had my Mom and I CRACKING UP!!!


*Note: If there is nothing above then currently 'YouTUBE' is working on their site & once finished my video will be back up & available again, so check back soon! Thanks!!!

7 comments:

Just Us Girls said...

Awesome video! She is so adorable!!

I could kiss her all over!

Now I need to learn how to do that video thing *grin*

Thanks for sharing,
Carrie

Kris said...

LOL..she is way too cute!! Hey, I'll be in Beverly on Sat. for a hair appointment. Can I stop by and bring your magnet and Ruby's t-shirt? Let me know.

Tonia said...

I love the video Amy!! I see Ruby in a whole new light now. You can see some of her personality in the pictures, but it's wonderful hearing her cute little laughs and squills!!! I love it!!

Hugs -
Tonia from Our Fuling Princess Blog

Christi and Abbey said...

This was so fun to see her in action. Her personality is delightful!

Carrie said...

She is too cute. She was making Alex giggle when she sprayed water in her face. He calls her Ruby Roo and wants to check on her anytime that we fire up the laptop.

My Baby Ain't White said...

Hysterical...love it! Cannot wait to see her (ahem, I mean y'all, of course) in person this weekend!!!

~Karen

MB said...

Taylor's twin is very adorable.

Give Ruby a kiss from Taylor.

Michelle and Taylor