Sunday, February 26, 2006

Phonecall to CHINA! *updated chop/100 babies pics*

Wooo Hooo!! Just got off the phone with Susan and it was SOO GOOD to hear her voice & know that everyone's doing WELL! Will & Olivia were sound asleep as we chatted but it was great to be able to share a few more tidbits of info on Guangzhou & the shops in the area with her... just easier to explain things verbally than to draw a map! (trust me, I tried that, I can't draw maps, see for YOURSELF!!! hehehe)

I sent her pictures of the Chop ladies who I gave ALL my business to while in Guangzhou, because unlike every other salesperson there, they didn't try to crawl up my ass & set up camp!


They were SO FRIENDLY & CASUAL about everything & didn't try to sell me something I didn't want! THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO GET MY BUSINESS! =)


This is Ruby's Chop... =)
(monkey on top for her birth year)

The chop ladies also sell this 'wall hanging' & it's called, "100 babies"
It's SO CUTE!!! I bought one for Ruby's room but shame on me, I haven't hung it up yet!

Check it out up close...



Then there was this little store PRACTICALLY RIGHT NEXTDOOR TO THE WHITE SWAN
& that's where I got my FAVORITE JEANS for little miss Ruby!


They're simple & have adorable ruffles at the bottom of each leg...


These sweet little red flowers on the front left pocket...


and they're made by PO.P whatever THAT IS? But IT WORKS!

AND THE BEST PART IS the WAIST IS ADJUSTABLE!!! I bought SIX PAIRS, two each of a size for this year, two for next year & two for when she's 3!!! YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH A GREAT PAIR OF JEANS THAT FIT TO A T & CAN BE READJUSTED OVER AND OVER!!!

I couldn't remember the name of the store, but as you can see I DID TRY & draw Susan a MAP!


(sad... yes I know but HELL AT LEAST I TRIED!)


In talking with her & explaining where it was, she knew the store but she couldn't remember the name either LOL so it's NOT JUST ME! hahahaha Anyway, I hope that she'll get a picture of the front of it so that I can stop feeling like a tard that I can't remember the name of the place! I MEAN COME'ON, I BOUGHT A ZILLION PAIRS OF JEANS FROM THEM! hehehe

SUSAN! SO GLAD TO HEAR YOUR VOICE GIRLIE & KISS O'S PRECIOUS CHUBBY CHEEKS FOR RUBY & ME AND GOOD LUCK TOMORROW WITH THE CHOP LADIES & THE JEANS!!! LET US ALL KNOW HOW YOU MADE OUT!!!!!!!!!

Sending you *HUGS* from across the world!!!

-Amy & Ruby Cate

XOXOXOXO

2 comments:

M3 said...

You are so cute with that map! Love it!

Just Us Girls said...

Your so cute! At least you did try. I love the jeans you bought and the 100 babies.

She is always dressed so stylish!

*hugs*