Wednesday, August 10, 2005

8-10-05

Ruby In Her Own Time...

Well, it's official... my 'Andrew' just left my life for an indefinate amount of time... =*( Andrew was the first little boy I ever nannied for, he was 2... he's now all grown up & headed down to Florida for college & his new apartment & his new life. It's just a tad bit SURREAL for me to see him leaving & going off on his own to start a new chapter in his life. Although sad, it really is a wonderful thing to see, he's happy & excited & why shouldn't he be? He's a great kid with a fabulous future ahead of him... I know he'll do great things!!! I will just miss him. =*(

Tonight's blog is for Andrew Schild, who'se mother is coming to China with me... Andrew, I love you honey, you are & always will be the first little boy to ever steal my heart away with that charming smile & that wonderful personality! Never change!!!

Love Always...

-Amy (Your Old Nanny)

=)

ps. Thanks for the WILLOW'S POPCORN!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

No comments: