Friday, August 12, 2005

8-12-05

Ruby In Her Own Time...

Happy birthday to me... Happy birthday to me... Happy birthdayyyy to meeeeeeeeeeeeee... Happy birthday to ME! hehehe The only redeeming thing about turning 33 is knowing that this is the age I will be when I first hold my daughter. GOTTA LOVE THAT! Also doesn't hurt to know that now my age is the same as Jason Varitek's #!!!!!!!!! *drool* LOVE THAT MAN!!!!!

I'm exhausted, had a long day at work, completely tired, gonna curl up in bed & dream about Lobster tomorrow! Oooh, and the yummy cake I ordered from 'Cakes For Occasions' in Danvers. They make THE BEST STUFF! It's a white layer cake with one layer of lemon cream & one layer of raspberry cream with buttercream icing & ladybugs & daisies all over it!=) And God Said 'LET THERE BE CAKE!!!!!!!!!' hehehe so there WILL BE! ;)
G'night everyone & thanks to all of you who remembered my birthday, it's nice to know you all were thinking of me. =)

-Amy

No comments: