Thursday, August 04, 2005

8-4-05

Ruby In Her Own Time...

*Yaaaaaaaaawn* Well, it's 8:06am here in good ole' Massachusetts, another beautiful day... the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, the squirrels are scampering about... and WHERE'S MY DAMN REFERRAL?#^#$^&?%#Q$%#$%&$%^&?&?#

No dreams to speak of from last night. Some nights are just sleep, others are AMAZING OMG SO REAL DREAMS! (Once of JASON VARITEK!!!) God bless my lucid dreaming! Anyhoo... Now it's a guessing game as to when Ruby's Referral will make it's way to the states & into my hands.
First is goes directly to my agency, they then make "The Call" to me to tell me that they're staring at her sweet little face & here's her info etc etc etc... Then they email me the pics first & I can expect to receive the actual referral in the mail the following day via DHL/FEDEX etc...

My birthday is coming up, august 12th... and I have always had it in my heart that, should Ruby's referral come around that time, either the week of or the week after, that her sweet face would be HANDS DOWN, THE MOST AMAZING BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER!!!!!! Not even my Kitchen Aid Kitchen Master Mixer would top it! ( and believe me, that was the most wonderful birthday gift at the time, I nearly fell OVER! Those things are easily $200 bucks a pop! STARTING PRICE! They get progressively more expensive from there! ) Thanks to my good friends Krista & Linda for such an extravagant gift! I guess you only turn 30 once right!!! =)

Ok so anyway, I'm up, I'm dressed, my hair looks like the 'Heat Miser' from that christmas special " The Year Without A Santa Clause' ... lovely!

Maybe today I'll spend some time in Ruby's room, reading her little books out loud to myself... call me crazy but it's in it's own way, very theraputic. Because although now I'm only reading them to myself or to the dog... I know that very soon, I'll be reading them to Ruby, and that just makes my heart soar! My favorite book, well, ONE of my favorites is 'The little mouse, The red ripe strawberry and The big hungry bear!' HAS BEEN A FAVORITE OF MINE FOR YEARS NOW! Also love 'Ruby in her own time' ... google it, you'll love it!

Ok, time for breakfast... toast perhaps? Yes, I think toast with a nice big cold glass of milk...

LATER GATER!

-Amy

No comments: