Thursday, August 25, 2005

8-25-05

Ruby In Her Own Time...

Had a nice day today, went to Danvers to Cakes for Occasions to get a carrot cake to surprise Nick with. ( he told me it was his favorite) and then he arrived & we spent the day in Salem bouncing between the willows & pickering wharf. He met my friend Chip & we all shared some popcorn & it was nice. I don't much think that there will be a second date because for as much as we clicked online & on the phone, I think he was a bit intimidated by how outgoing & forward I was, also could've been his age, he is a tad bit younger than me. Still a great guy, very sweet & friendly, so I'm sure he'll find a nice girl to date soon enough. It was very nice to get out of the house & do something different for a change that's for sure. And it's always very nice to see my buddy Chip, I just love him to pieces.
So anyway, I'm home & packing my bag for tomorrow... going down to Brockton to see my friend Alyssa and my buddy Erik. Having a cookout at her house that I have yet to see, so it should be fun. She's got a pool too but I'm guessing that it probably won't be warm enough out tomorrow to swim but I'll bring my suit just to be on the safe side. I also went to Bath & Body works today & got myself another one of those FANTASTIC back massager thingies... LOVE IT! It's purple to match my bedroom. hehehe Oh, and they have an AMAZING new scent called Apple Torta OMG IT SMELLS LIKE FALL! LIKE APPLE CRISP & FALL LEAVES ALL ROLLED INTO ONE I LOVED IT SO MUCH I SLATHERED IT ALL OVER MY ARMS & MUST GO BACK TO ACTUALLY BUY ONE FOR MYSELF TO KEEP AT HOME! I love putting on lotion right out of a shower & do it every day without fail, but usually wear Angel Cake lotion, it smells yummy too but perhaps it's time for something new... and with Fall just around the corner, MY FAVORITE SEASON HANDS DOWN, it makes sense to smell like yummy things to eat for this time of year! I was actually thinking of bringing little individual size bottles of different scented lotions for all the Nanny's at Ruby's orphanage in China. It's customary to give little gifts to the women who help run the place & more importantly, the women who loved & cared for my darling daughter before I had the chance to. Well, it's shot night tonight & aside from waiting to see if my phone is perhaps going to ring by a cerTain friend... I'll probably just do my shot at 10pm & go to bed after that. Have a wonderful night everyone.

-Amy

No comments: