Thursday, August 18, 2005

8-18-05

Ruby In Her Own Time...

*yaaaaaaaawn* I'm sleepy tonight, it's 11:41pm and I need my rest. Had a long day, did my 'shot' and should be in bed sleeping before these side effects take hold of me & render me useless & FROZEN to the core! Got another long day tomorrow with my babies... they're coming here for their last 'friday with nanny' and are excited but once they get up from naps around 3 we have to head back to Marblehead for a birthday party on the beach for one of their little friends. I'd rather stay here but it's ok, it's my job so I'll take them & anyways, after tomorrow I have a week off PAID and then I only work mon,tues,wed ( 29,30,31st) & I'm officially unemployed/laid off etc. I'll be 'collecting' until the spring. It's time to be a Mommy first & then I'll go back to being a Nanny with Ruby at my side. =)

G'night for now, more tomorrow I'm sure...

-Amy

No comments: