Tuesday, August 23, 2005

8-23-05

Ruby In Her Own Time...

You know... sometimes it's hard to do the right thing. Tonight I told someone who I care a great deal for that it just wasn't going to work out. I wish with all my heart that that wasn't the case, but unfortunately it is. Right now, he's very self involved in his work, which is admirable on the one hand, but not what I am looking for at all, on the other. I don't like coming in second to someone's job, it's not who I am and I'm not in the habit of compromising myself for such things. I am true to who I am and what I need and it either works with someone, or it doesn't. I need attention from someone if it's going to work out, and frankly, I deserve it. I hope that he is happy in his life & I'll always wonder what could've been between us had he just stopped working long enough to see what it was I was offering him.
I'm sad for what I'll never have the pleasure of finding out, how it would've turned out... I guess I'll just have to be happy wondering from time to time & move on. I wish him luck in everything he does. G'night T...

-Amy

No comments: