Sunday, August 28, 2005

8-28-05

Ruby In Her Own Time...

Magnetic Poetry Quotes

" I want to taste the moist flavor of his delicious kisses & feel the sweetness in how he touches me, I just dig him."

" Always capture raw pain as an instrument to give balance to your heart & when you experiment with passion the more absurd & beautiful the song will be."

" I must poke a hole in my body & suffer the drug through it's point of entry as it's filling me full of this tremendous difference, one I never asked for. With a sense of surreal death I approach the subject only to feel sad & dead every time. It makes me mad & empty at best. I could scream out wildly from deep within my healthy woman."

"As we lay there under the moon, your breath intoxicates my most private of thoughts..."

(more to come as they're created...)

No comments: