Friday, August 19, 2005

8-19-05

Ruby In Her Own Time...

I can't believe it's finally over, this week was a LONG one to say the least, but I love my babies so it's not really a big deal. Not to mention that this past week was my last 'full' week with them as their Nanny... Lacey starts when we get back, well... she'll do 'mornings' and I'll see my babies in the afternoons at least for August 29th, 30th and 31st... after that, I'm done. Lacey starts Sept 1st and I like he alot, she's a nice girl and the kids seem to like her as well, they picked her out themselves from all the applicants that answered Jen's ad in the paper, so that has to be a good sign. Kids can always tell when an adult is going to be a good decent person to be around & not creepy, ya know? So, my camcorder is wonderful, used it all day today to record my munchkins at a birthday party at the beach & it was a riot watching them try to 'fly kites'... honestly I wasn't much help myself since I'm useless in the Kite Flying Department. Sure they look pretty but who the HELL can keep one UP IN THE SKY FOR ANY EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME ? SERIOUSLY? ugh... so I gave them all haircuts tonight & tomorrow they're off to 'STORY LAND' in NH, and are very excited! I know they'll have a great week & frankly I am excited at the prospect of doing NOTHING! Just relaxing with friends & family & hopefully a 'new man friend' soon, but we'll see. ( it's what he keeps saying to me so I figure I should use say it here as well...) He's adorable & friendly & sweet & kind... he loves his job which is a wonderful admirable quality to have and I just hope that he won't let me slip by the wayside should things progress, ya know? But again, we'll see... I know that he's got a good heart, because he worries about me sometimes. Asks if I remembered to take my shot, how am I feeling, am I ok or do I need to talk? etc... It's nice to know that someone other than myself is worried about my wellbeing. Strange, but nice. Well, as I sit here listening to the sounds of my sweet fuzzy son's snuffled snores I guess it's probably time for me to hit the hay. G'night everyone... G'night T, *smooch*. Thanks for, well... just thanks. Sometimes, when I really need it, you make me smile.

-Amy

No comments: