Thursday, August 11, 2005

8-11-05

Ruby In Her Own Time...

Just got in, it's nearly 9:30pm and I'm EXHAUSTED!! I did, however, have an AMAZING night! My boss's work had it's annual 'work party', to which I have gone every year, this being my 4th time!! Always a blast but THIS YEAR, they had it, not at her place of work ( which isn't shabby anyways since it's in a fancy part of Beverly Farms right down the street from Endicott College & in a huge mansion...) NO! THIS YEAR THEY HAD IT AT THE BOSS'S HOUSE, RIGHT ON THE OCEAN, ENORMOUS HOUSE, HUGE IN GROUND HEATED POOL WITH 90 DEGREE WATER!!!!!!!!!! Today was one of those days I was HAPPY TO BE A NANNY! My kids & I had a BLAST IN THE POOL ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!!! We only got out long enough to have dinner & an ice cream sunday & then had our Caricature picture drawn of me with all the kids! The artist was cute & was flirty & the whole time he's drawing our pics he's chatting with me & asking me why I'm all done being their nanny etc... so I told him all about Ruby & going to China, and when he was finally finished with my pic he handed me the paper & not only had he NAILED my image, but the kids were all adorable & HE EVEN PUT A LITTLE ASIAN BABY AT THE BOTTOM!!!!!!!!!!!! I nearly cried! I'm gonna try to take a pic of it & post it in the blog if I can... maybe tomorrow I'll do that! Oh, and speaking of tomorrow, it's my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! THE BIG 33!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing how fast time flies when you're adopting a baby isn't it? LOL Ok, time for me to go curl up with my book & relax before I do my shot & head to bed. =) HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! (have some cake tomorrow in honor of me, it's ok, I give you permission!) hehehe

-Amy

No comments: