Saturday, August 27, 2005

8-27-05

Ruby In Her Own Time...

So, just finished up watching some tv & was about to head to bed & noticed as I passed Tad's tank that she wasn't really moving all that much, which normally doesn't bother me since she enjoys being a very lazy frog... but tonight, not so much. Tonight she wasn't so much lazy as she was dead. My poor frog, who I had saved from a teenie tiny tadpole is gone. =(
I know it's retarded, she was only a frog, but she was my frog... I will miss her. She was a product of the two frogs originally given to me by my buddy Erik... they had babies everywhere & of all the ones I tried to save, Tad (aka: Tad The Hopper) was the only one who had survived. I am sad for her but I know that I saved her & gave her a good life & a safe & happy home for all these years. I will miss her... goodbye Tad & hope there's lots of feeder fish for you to hunt in 'frog heaven'. =(

G'night.

No comments: