Monday, August 22, 2005

8-22-05

Ruby In Her Own Time...

Had a FANTASTIC DAY TODAY! Friends came over... Jen and Alyssa and Erik and Steve etc... we all hung in the pool & had a blast! Then went to Kitty O'shea's for dinner then over to Salem to putter around pickering warf & then it was off to the willows for some ice cream & to sit & enjoy ourselves on the docks! Not to mention that all night now I've smelled yummy from Erik's cologne after he hugged me over & over. =) hee hee LOVE MEN COLOGNE! I'm gonna have to ask him what it was cuz it's GOOD SCHTUFF! ;) So now I'm about to head to bed shortly & will probably spend tomorrow in the pool again with just Steve this time since Erik and Alyssa have to work, and Jen's going up to Maine with her hubby Elvis. =) ( Yes, that's REALLY her husbands name!)
OH, also got a wonderful SURPRISE package today from my friend Katherine in NJ! HOW SWEET THE THINGS SHE PUT INSIDE THAT BOX FOR MY LITTLE RUBY CATE! I LOVE GOODNIGHT MOON! and that little cloth book with the teether corners is ROCKIN'! Also loved the Panda Bear Purse... WAS SO SOFT I COULDN'T STOP TOUCHING IT ALL NIGHT! AND those STRAP BUDDIES FOR THE CAR SEAT! OMG PINK LADYBUGS AND DAISIES!!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe Her card was adorable & honestly I'm so lucky to have her as my friend! =) Thank you SO MUCH KATHERINE, YOU ROCK GIRL! *******HUGE HUG**********
ALSO Thanks to my sweet friend Alyssa, who... while we all walked in downtown beverly today, bought me the most ADORABLE LADYBUG PICTURE FRAME FOR RUBY'S ROOM THAT I'VE EVER SEEN! That frame is reserved for a picture of her holding my Ruby & that's that! =)
Well, gonna go talk to my friend Chris & then it's off to bed for me. G'night all...

-Amy

No comments: