Saturday, August 20, 2005

8-20-05

Ruby In Her Own Time...

Great day today! Went to NH to my friend Lindsey's birthday party & her boyfriends brother Ryan was there & he works for the Red Sox AND HE WAS WEARING HIS WORLD SERIES RING! HE LET ME WEAR IT & I HAVE IT ON TAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG~! It was GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!! The party was a blast, Ryan was JUST ADORABLE and not only because he let me wear his RING, he was cute REGARDLESS! hehehe AND he's YOUNGER!! (only 23) BONUS! Anyone who knows me knows that I've always had a soft spot for younger men!!! hehehe *grin* Anyhoo... I'm home now, and I'm watching the video I took while there with my new camcorder. I seriously still gotta practice with it, a few times I had 'thought' I shut it off but really only shut the lens cap BUT KEPT RECORDING THE SOUND! Lovely. LOL hahaha MORE PRACTICE PLEASE! Gotta get this thing down before CHINA! Anyhoo... hope everyone reading this had a wonderful day & I'm gonna go relax & enjoy my night. I was supposed to have plans with someone tomorrow but have just now learned that he 'has to work'... shocker. Coming second to work all the time may not necessarily be something I can live with... understandably. Anyhoo, worry about that later, right now I'm still reeling from wearing A RED SOX WORLD SERIES RING! *HUGESMILE* And just adore Ryan! hehehe Roland, his brother, said he'd talk to him about me, so I'll keep you all posted. =) hehehe

-Amy

No comments: