Friday, August 26, 2005

8-26-05

Ruby In Her Own Time...

Ok... so tonight is a big deal kinda, I'm going out tonight with someone I've cared for since last summer but we've always just been friends, which is great, I love his friendhip... however tonight I am just happy to spend some time with him alone. Dinner then off to the beach maybe, doesn't really matter at all to me what we do, just so long as we can be together for a bit. I can't get into much detail here because I don't want to jinx anything but let's just say that it's a night that I've been patiently waiting for for quite some time now. I've got a couple little things for him that I know he'll love & quite honestly, he deserves them. He's been a friend to me when others weren't there & he understands me & what I'm going through like nobody else can. I'm a lucky girl tonight.

-Amy

No comments: