Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Macgyver's GOT NOTHIN' ON ME!

Sure he can make a bomb out of duct tape, some toothpicks & a balloon, BUT CAN HE DO THIS WITH JUST A PAIR OF SCISSORS & A SUPER HUGE GLUE STICK?@$%#$% I THINK NOT! Alas, if only I had my own kewl THEME MUSIC! (Jack's Big Music Show theme music playing currently, courtesy of Noggin on cable, MY DAUGHTER'S NEW FAVORITE SHOW EVER!) It's cute but after about 1,000,000,000...etc times of seeing it, SOMEONE PLEASE SHOW SOME MERCY & TOSS MY ASS UNDER A BUS! Thank you, come again! ANYWAY,
back to our regularly scheduled program... my new friend & fellow blogger Donna asked the blogger population in general & mainly the adoptive bloggers per say, to participate in her 100 good wishes scrapbook she's putting together for her future daughter Lauren Elizabeth. I received the scrapbooking items in the mail today & although I am quite creative & talented in my own right, I must admit I've NEVER ONCE DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE! I prefer working with Polymer Clay... hence my Bears For Love business. Anyhoo, I was happy to give this a go & MAN WAS THIS ALOT OF FUN! I tried to make it look like a wrapped gift ( after all it is christmas time...) and I just did my best to make it unique in it's own way. I did make one teenie tiny spelling error but I'm pretty sure Lauren will forgive me for that eventually! ;)








So here you go Donna, here is the finished page for your daughters Scrapbook, I hope both you & her enjoy it VERY MUCH! Thanks for letting Ruby and I be a part of her special book!

-Amy & Ruby Cate

4 comments:

Donna said...

Amy, your page turned out so sweet! I LOVE how you used the graphics from the cover letter sheet for your page...great idea!

I'm getting teary eyed seeing the first page done...I'm such a sap.

Thank you to you and Ruby for helping me fill Lauren's 100 Wishes Book!

Donna :)

Anonymous said...

Great job Amy and Ruby!! Looks beautiful!!

Carrie
NB, Canada

Lisa and Tate said...

What a great idea....100 wishes scrape book!!! Amy your page turned out so cute....you are a very creative person!!!

Lisa

My Baby Ain't White said...

Oh my God...my page looks like crap next to that! I've been working on it for three days now and I'm so ashamed.

I warned Donna that I wasn't crafty - now I know it for sure!!

(Maybe mine can go in the back of the book!!!)

Yours is BEEYOOTEEFULL!!

~Karen