Friday, December 30, 2005

Morning Hair or Bad 80's Flashback? You Decide!


While chatting on the phone this morning with our good friends Karen & Gwen, I realized that this moment & more specifically, OUR HAIR IN THIS MOMENT should be captured & shared for no other reason than I'm having a DEFINITE 80'S FLASHBACK and Ruby's SO workin' the 'flock o' seagulls' doo like a PRO! Where's my 'stiff stuff' hairspray? All we need now are some pegged' pants, a spritz of 'coty wild musk' and some 'PURPLE PASSION' and we've got ourselves a PARTY SISTAH! ;)

Karen, you and Gwen up for a girls party of 4? BRING IT ON UP GIRL! YOU KNOW YOU'VE GOT LEFTOVER 80'S GARB & DON'T EVEN TRY & DENY IT! hee hee

MORNING EVERYONE!!!!!!!

7 comments:

My Baby Ain't White said...

That's some kickin hair ya'll got going on. Makes me want to go to a Bon Jovi concert...heehee...

~Karen and Gwen

Lisa and Tate said...

Party of four???? Add me in on that party, Sistah!!! I will confess *I* have 80's garb and some 70's- oh no just told my age ;-)I still can boogie with the best of them!!! I will work on the hair!!!!!!!

Lisa

Amy said...

LOL Ok, you're IN MY FRIEND! Anyone else up for some BIG HAIR PARTYIN'??? PARTY AT AMY & RUBY'S HOUSE!!!!!!!!!! BYOH (bring your own hairspray) LOL

hee hee

Kim said...

Stiff Stuff! Yep, I used a few (million) bottles of that myself!

Count me in for the party. I'll bring the shoulder pads!

Amy said...

Kim, I'm sitting here sipping my tea and having a few nilla wafers & I'm casually reading the comments about my upcoming '80's bash & I get to your post about the shoulder pads & I just SNARFED TEA OUT MY NOSE LAUGHING SO DAMN HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGG WHAT IN THE HELL WERE WE THINKING????? I COULD'VE PLAYED LINEBACKER FOR THE PATS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA Damnit, now I gotta get some tissue & clean this keyboard off! LOL

;)

Donna said...

Hey, count me in too. I have a mega ton of 80's CD's to keep the party going!

Love the hair!

Donna :)

Lisa and Tate said...

Don't be a faintin but..... I have heard that SHOULDER PADS are coming back..UGGGGGGGGGGg...Just as I threw my hook on the bra strap pair of shoulder pads away.... Being on the cutting edge of fashion, I guess I will have to purchase another set...NOT!!!!

Lisa