Monday, December 12, 2005

15 YEARS!! MAN I'M GETTIN OLD!


While in China uniting with my beautiful daughter Ruby Cate, I ended up missing my 15 year High School Reunion from Bishop Fenwick High School in Peabody Ma! I WAS BUMMED TO MISS IT SINCE I HAVE GONE TO THE 5 AND THE 10! I know I had very important things to do in China but it still would've been nice to make it back here in time to go...
... in light of missing it I thought I'd share with you all the link to the photos of this gathering of people I've known for many years...
they're all GREAT PEOPLE and I'm glad to share these pics with everyone! =)
Fenwick 15 years!!!

-Amy

BTW, here's a recent pic of me since I couldn't be there in person to show off this gorgeous smile, enjoy it here... LOL ;)

2 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

Amy-
I bet you were the FUNNIEST person in your HIGH SCHOOL!!!! I would have wanted you as my BEST FRIEND!! Sorry you missed the 15 yr but you had much more important things to do---like become a mother!!!!
Lisa

Lisa and Tate said...

Amy- I am totally computer challanged!!!! I meant to say BECOMING A MOTHER...couldn't edit after I sent it!!!

I am a computer geek-loser

lisa