Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Yippee!!!! MORE LADYBUG STUFF!!!




Well, really... MOMMA loves Ladybug stuff, I may end up hating it before I become a teenager HOWEVER, right now, I just know that I LOVE WHEN FRIENDS VISIT AND BRING FUN PRIZES IN EVEN MORE FUN BAGS THAT LIGHT UP & HAVE TISSUE INSIDE! Linda & her daughter Lindsey visited this morning & I had a GREAT TIME with them! I opened their wonderful gift of a Ladybug Hat & matching Mittens that Momma said she LOVES because they're ATTACHED with the STRING so I won't ever LOSE THEM! (bonus!)

After they left I had a nice toasty nap in my play pen & now Momma and I are hanging out in her room, she's typing while I play with my blocks & bowl! ( not a more fun game on the planet than the 'in the bowl, out of the bowl, in the bowl, out of the bowl' game!) hee hee

So far a great day & who knows what'll happen tonight! =) LIFE HERE IS FUN~!!!!!

More later!

-Ruby Cate & Momma

XOXOXO

1 comment:

OziMum said...

Hi Amy! Just read your comment on my blog - here's the stats: brother, Rod - is 32, single, has a gorgeous dog called Holly, is not opposed to children! Works for us as Security Officer, owns a house, and about 3 cars (it's a boy thing!)is about 6 ft tall (just over I think!), got dark hair (even has some greys!), he's a nice guy, fairly quiet until he warms up - and yes! I'm sure he'd love to whip over to the States... but... time, money, and nerve would probably hold hime back!!! Now - re: your post... I ADORE LADYBUGS too!!!