Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Best Friends & NEW BANGS...

This is Thia, she's my best friend from China. She lives with her Mom & Dad in PA. While in China, Thia and I spent lots of time together and had TONS OF FUN! Her Mom just sent us recent pics of her and I wanted to share them here with everyone. I miss her alot!

And these are Thia's new BANGS! I think she looks SO BEAUTIFUL! Her Mom gave her a haircut and she looks SO PRETTY! I wish we lived closer because I just want to go over and PLAY WITH HER RIGHT NOW! =*( For now I'll just have to be satisfied with these pictures but to be honest, when Momma first showed them to me I stared at the screen and reached my hand out to touch them. =*( THIA I MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! YOU'RE MY BESTEST EVER CHINA FRIEND!



If I could come over tomorrow, I would... but since I can't, I hope that your Mom gives you a big hug and a kiss from me and tells you how much you mean to me and how much I can't wait till the day we can play together again~! I LOVE YOU THIA!!!!!

-Ruby Cate
XOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Lisa and Tate said...

Dear Ruby-
Your Bestest Friend is a cutie!!! I hope you will be able to see her soon!!! Her bangs are cute....

However Ruby...DO NOT cut your bangs....Bangs would not work with your amazing bow collection!!! Bows make every day a good HAIR DAY!!! I will be buying a bow for my hair today...*I* am having a BAD HAIR DAY!!!!

HUGS
Lisa