Thursday, December 15, 2005

SATAN'S SNACK!!!!!!

... IF I END UP GAINING ANY OF MY 80 LBS BACK I'M SO TOTALLYYYY BLAMING YOU LISA!!!!!!!!!!!! This stuff is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! I just made some of GUSSY'S GOOP!!!



THIS STUFF IS EVIL SINFUL FRUITS OF THE DEVIL KINDA DELICIOUS SNACK SHIT!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! I swear to GOD Lisa, I bought the stuff & got it home & then realized that I did NOT AT ALL have a bowl BIGGER THAN MY VW GOLF to PUT IT ALL IN! So, I HAD to CUT THE RECIPE IN HALF! It still is ENORMOUS & taking up an ENTIRE SHELF IN MY FRIDGE!!!!!!!



I have friends coming up from Florida this weekend & I'm happy to have it to serve HOWEVER there are ONLY TWO OF THEM, and NOT THE ENTIRE GATORS FOOTBALL TEAM! GOOD LORD!!!!! 12 CUPS OF THIS, 400 CUPS OF THAT, A COW'S WORTH OF BUTTER, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME~??????? But, all is well cuz when you cut it in half, IT FITS PERFECT IN A GREAT BIG TURKEY ROASTING PAN & SITS PERFECTLY ON THE WHOLE LENGTH OF MY MIDDLE SHELF IN MY FRIDGE! I also used cocktail peanuts instead of the cashews cuz those are LETHAL to me, I'm deathly allergic to those but LOVE PEANUTS!!!!!!!

I can't wait to DIG INTO THIS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO THANKS LISA & TATE~!!!!!!!! =)

-Amy & Ruby Cate

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy! I'll have to make it.

Is there any chocolate in it ;)

Tammy

Amy said...

I didn't add chocolate HOWEVER I'm sure you could put whatever you wanted into it! I personally think it's sweet enough as is but if you're a chocolate fan, as I am, you could perhaps add some of the 'mini' M&M'S BUT I CAUTION YOU THAT YOU'D HAVE TO WAIT TILL IT STARTED TO COOL BEFORE ADDING THEM AS THEY'RE MELT IMMEDIATELY IF YOU HAVE THEM IN WITH THE DRY INGREDIENTS PRIOR TO POURING THE SCALDING HOT GOOP OVER IT ALL! Just my 2 cents. =) ENJOY NONETHELESS & BUY ELASTIC WAIST PANTS! ;)

-Amy

Lisa and Tate said...

Amy-
I warned you that this was WICKED DANGEROUS!!!! Caution and handle with care....Bag it and give it away!!!!!! And I'm with you Tammy and Amy....Chocolate would be good in anything even the GOOP!!!!!!! Have fun with the Florida Friends Amy....

Lisa

Amy said...

The LINK to this recipe is on the original post hon... =) Click on the 'pink' text... =)

I cut the recipe in HALF, I would advise anyone making it to do the same... it was ENORMOUS!!!! =)

-Amy