Monday, December 26, 2005

My First Christmas home with Momma!

Awwwww Momma, c'mon, do I have to wear another BOW??? Maybe we should mix this 'BOW THING' up a little bit from time to time don'tcha think??



Ciao Nanna & Nonno! Don't I look beautiful in my Christmas Dress?!!! =)



My morning nap before all the hundreds of Italian Relatives show up for our CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION! BUON NATALE TUTTI!!!!



Ahhhhh refreshed after my nap, my Cousins ARRIVE!!!! My Aunt Robin & my Uncle Lee came with my cousins!!! Judan and his younger sister Drea'! I love them THEY'RE SO MUCH FUN!!!













WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO LOOK WHO ARRIVED TO JOIN IN THE FUN! MY COUSIN ISABELLA!!!!!! She's getting SO BIG! She's nearly 3 months old now!!!!! Doesn't she look so cute in stripes?????? =) I LOVE YOU ISABELLA!





Momma and Drea' love each other so much! She always gives Momma the BIGGEST & BEST SMILES EVER!!!!!!!! =)





After all that playing it was time to go downstairs to Nonna's house to MANGIA! (eat) AND BOY DID WE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Uncle Adam and my Auntie Leanne and my ISABELLA!!!!!!! Don't they make such a CUTE FAMILY OF 3!!!!!!!!


Oooh, what's this, more food? Sure don't mind if I do!



Momma apparently listened to me this morning when mentioned mixing up this 'BOW THING' cuz CHECK OUT WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!!! LOL I didn't really mind it though, as long as I could keep playing with the fun Leap Frog magnet farm she got me for our fridge, I was a happy camper! =)




Horrayyyy!!!!!!!!! And that was my first Christmas day here with Momma and our big family! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! CIAO!

4 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

Ruby
I love the new *bow* look...its fun to shake it up when it comes to fashion!!! What a fun BIG ITALIAN FAMILY you have!!!! Glad you had such a great first Christmas, Ruby.

Lisa

OziMum said...

Gorgeous dress (not to mention the kid!) Way too much cuteness goin down at your place Christmas day!

Shannon said...

It looks like you had a beautiful Christmas! I'm so happy for you!

Miss_Deidre said...

Holy Crikey ... she gets cuter and cuter every second, doesn't she?

That bow was priceless ...

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all that jazz from Ohio ...

Deidre, Gage, Melissa, Sean, Sascha and Trent