Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Horray, Horray...

I'm 15 months old TODAY!!! YIPPEE!!!!
Momma says that I'm doing SO GOOD! I am crawling on all 4's now and I love to stand up & hold onto things, especially my piano! I also dig hanging out with my dog Ebenezer & he and I look out Momma's bedroom window to the driveway & hope that we'll see either Nanna & Nonno or maybe our neighbors Charlie & Joan! We're just nosey us two! ;)

Here are some pics from yesterday of me looking out the window with Ebby, he taught me well!




Then today, after my Nonno came home from work, he and I played on the floor together & he's just SO SILLY I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! He makes me laugh & does silly things that I think are just the BEST! Look at how he makes me SMILE!!!!!!!!






3 comments:

Shannon said...

Your daughter is so freaking cute I can hardly stand it!! I just want to gobble her up!! I'm so glad you guys are having a good time getting to know each other. Congrats once again!

Tonia said...

I'm with Shannon -- Ruby is just so freaking cute!!! Thanks for sharing her adorableness with us!

Hugs -
Tonia from "Our Fuling Princess" blog

OziMum said...

I love that photo of Ruby and Ebenezer lookin out the window - too cute! Happy 15 months Ruby!!! It looks like Ruby is really settling into life at home, in the US with her Mommy and Ebenezer! Lee-Anne