Sunday, December 11, 2005

Oh christmas tree, Oh christmas tree...

... your branches are SO GIMPY!!!! hehehe

Well, in keeping with our Christmas tradition of making sure that even the smallest saddest looking trees still get the privilige of being a CHRISTMAS TREE, Momma and I surprised my Uncle Adam with his VERY OWN SHORT BUS TREE! (aka: Gimpy II) Nanna and Nonno came with us and we were excited because it was the first time that Momma and I saw my uncle's new condo! It's in Rowley which isn't far from our house so we can visit him LOTS AND LOTS! My cousin Isabella was there & she's so little & so cute I just love her! But Momma says that I tend to want to HUG A LITTLE TOO STRONGLY so I was only able to get 'so close' and then Momma and Auntie Leanne and me all played ball on the floor. That was fun though too! Uncle Adam decorated his tree & it looks so cute on his corner table between his couch and his loveseat! We then came home and I'm now being VERY SILLY in the living room with Nanna and Nonno! I told Momma what to blog so she's the one doing all the typing & I'm the one having all the fun! hee hee

Here are the pictures from today, enjoy & know that there will be MORE ADVENTURES TOMORROW! Oh, and a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to my AUNTIE KRISTA & COUSIN KAYLA for my BEAUTIFUL BLUEBERRY CHORDEROY OUTFIT (hand me down) from TALBOTS KIDS! Man was Momma SO HAPPY to get that outfit! I looked DARN CUTE IN IT TOO with my NAVY BOW! Oh, and for all of you wondering where Momma got all my beautiful Bows at, she got them at this neat place called The Rugged Bear
She goes there to get ALL MY BOWS and maybe we'll get more tomorrow, some CHRISTMAS ONES! hehehe Well, that's all for now, MORE TOMORROW FOR SURE! G'night!

XOXOXOXO

-Ruby Cate

































The above picture is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! When people ask me why I take SO MANY pictures, it's for moments like this one above, captured on film only because I took over 50 shots to get that one *gem* of a pic that truly sends my heart soaring to the moon & stars and back! I know my child is beautiful, all children are beautiful... but this precious image so close up of her little angelic face makes me smile on the inside. =) I just love her SO MUCH! *teary*




















4 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

Ruby-
Thanks for HOOKIN' me up with the Bows!!!!!! If diamonds are a Big girls best friend then BOWS are a baby girls best friend....I totally love the close-ups where we can see those sweet rosy cheeks and sparkling eyes!!!!
Lisa

Amy said...

You are VERY WELCOME my friend! You know, I don't know what I'd do with Ruby's hair if NOT for those BOWS! They're so great & don't hurt or pull, they're very easy to put on and should the baby decide they feel like YANKING them out (which even miss Ruby does on occasion ) they easily slide right off the hair so no crying babies, EVER! That's what I love about them the most!

=)

Anonymous said...

you know ... I gotta say ... I LOVE that bib LOL :)

That close-up picture is GREAT!!!

Amy said...

UNCLE STEVE YOU ROCK! THAT BIB IS THE KEWLEST & RUBY LOVES TO SHOW IT OFF EVERY CHANCE SHE GETS!!!!!!!!!!! Next I think I'll put on her YANKEES YUCK T shirt that Momma Bought her! HA! Between her kewl Uncle Steve & her Momma, this kid is SO READY for when SPRING TRAINING STARTS! GO RUBY!!!!!!!!! =)