Tuesday, December 20, 2005

One month ago today...

... my beautiful daughter Fu Pei Mu was placed in my arms for the first time ever and life as I knew it changed forever! I fell instantly in love and my life has never been the same since! I am TRULY BLESSED to call this amazing child my daughter!


Then: Fu Pei Mu, became: Ruby Cate Pei Mu and all my family & friends & everyone in my life have truly embraced her as my child. Every morning I wake up & slowly creep into her bedroom to see her quietly sitting up in bed, playing with her toys, and as she sees me in the doorway, she turns to me & smiles. I stare into the eyes of my daughter and realize that I am so very blessed beyond words that it leaves me breathless. I now know what TRUE LOVE is!



So, in honor of our one month anniversary as Mother & Daughter, we decided to celebrate by taking a trip to KID'S STOP for some FUN & GAMES! We were met there by my three beautiful kids that I love so much, Emma, Abi and Sam!


I can't believe how grown up my kids are now! That's Abi in front, with Ruby in my lap,
Emma peeking out from behind me and Big Man Sam all tall in the back!


This is a picture of Emma , Abi and Sam with their new nanny Lacey! She was SOO GOOD to call me today to let me know they'd be down at Kid's Stop! THANKS LACEY!!! I HAD SO MUCH FUN & LOVED SEEING MY BABIES AGAIN!!!!! I MISS THEM SOOOOOO MUCH!!!


Emma and Abi LOVE Ruby! They gave her serious kisses today! =)

My girls are taking gymnastics & they like to show off their moves! Poor Ruby wasn't into it, there were TOYS TO BE PLAYED WITH! ;)

Awwwwwww ALL THREE OF MY FAVORITE GIRLS ON THE PLANET!!!!!!

Abi loves to play with Ruby! She's SO GOOD WITH KIDS! A future Nanny perhaps?


Ruby is staring at her friend Mae (younger sister to big brother Jack & fraternal sister to brother Joe)

Jack is the one in front with the red block thingie in his hands... MAN WERE THERE A TON OF KIDS THERE TODAY!!!!!!


Jack & Abi being silly as Ruby , Sam, Joe & Mae looked on!


More Silliness!!!!


Is it possible to want to adopt EVERY KID IN THIS PICTURE? Because I WOULD IF I COULD! I LOVE THEM ALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!



Think of the grocery bills alone though! I don't know if Pea Pod has a truck BIG ENOUGH to deliver all that food! ;)



It was SO MUCH FUN & Ruby REALLY enjoyed herself IN A BIG WAY! Especially once she got into the 'ball pit' and THEN THERE WAS NO TURNING BACK!!!! =)










After a long day of playing, the only thing left to do is to curl up in the playpen with Bear and our new fuzzy friend 'Christmas Moose', a wonderful gift from Auntie Jane, THANKS AUNTIE JANE FOR MY NEW FRIEND!



The three of us curled up for a nice toasty nap! WHAT A WONDERFUL WAY FOR MOMMA AND ME TO CELEBRATE ONE MONTH SINCE GOT'CHA DAY!!!!!!! YIPPEEEEEE!!!!!


MORE TOMORROW!

-Ruby Cate & Momma

3 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

One Month!!!!! WOW...it seems like you two have been together always!!!! Ruby and the Ball Pit is so precious!!!

Lisa

Shannon said...

It looks like you all had so much fun!

Kim said...

Congratulations on your first month together! Ruby is a living doll!!!

Kim