Friday, December 02, 2005

TiVo & Momma VS. Bear & Blocks...

... ok so right on schedule although somewhat earlier than expected, my little sleeper woke with a poopie diaper, no biggie, I changed her & put her right back into bed, however she had other plans. She screamed and screamed until I got her up and then wasn't happy until we both went into the living room to curl up in my toasty chair to catch up on what TiVo had for us... SMART GIRL! I don't mind, hell this getting used to the time difference is hard on me as well & frankly, I'm up, so what the hell, TiVo date #2 began... with two eppisodes of '2 and a Half Men' to watch...
... so half way through the second eppisode, my girl decides to wiggle & squiggle so much in my arms that I brought her into my room to sit on the floor with Bear and her blocks that she loves.




She then finished her date with HIM and those blocks! ( I see where I rank now... LOL ) And as I type this she's showering Bear with KISSES upon KISSES all over his little fuzzy ears! She's so damn cute I can't get mad! I know that it'll take us both a bit to really truly get back on track as far as sleeping etc so for now I'm enjoying these late night moments with my girl who I spent what seemed like FOREVER waiting for... and I'm just so beside myself BLESSED & AMAZED to literally be able to hear her precious voice babbling as she plays with Bear and turn my head to see her happily playing with blocks on my bedroom floor. Dreams really do come true, even at 2:30am!!

Momma LOVES YOU RUBY!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Delurking to say Congrats to you! She's a beauty!