Friday, December 30, 2005

Friends, food & sharing with a friend...


Ok, so I didn't have much of a nap cuz we had company come over but it's ok, I'm a trooper & I love to party! Auntie Pat, Auntie Alissa, Auntie Lindsey and Auntie Jenn all came to visit with their Nanna and it was a FULL HOUSE FOR SURE! Momma and me only live in a little apartment, it's nice & cozy for us and it always seems pretty big & roomy for two, but you add all those people and this place gets very small, VERY FAST! But it's ok cuz we had FUN! =)



Next it was dinner time & while Momma's making my dinner (tonight it was chicken and broccoli with milk ) she always gives me a few fishy crackers to start & EBENEZER IS ALWAYS RIGHT THERE WAITING TO CATCH ONE IF I DROP IT!


Guess what Ebby, NOT SO MUCH DOGGIE! These little puppies are MINE! =)



Ok, well maybe just ONE! ;) I love you Ebenezer... you're my PAL!



I know, I know, I'm a sucker for a really cute fuzzy dog but hey, what can I say, I LOVE MY DOGGIE TO CHINA & BACK!



And really, what's a fishie cracker among FRIENDS! ;) hee hee

No comments: