Saturday, December 10, 2005

Another WONDERFUL DAY...

First we started out with more 'walking' in our ADORABLE SWEATER & HAT set from our Auntie Lindsey!! ( THANK YOU SO MUCH WE LOVE IT!) How sweet is this set? WOOOOOO HOOOOO









(yes that's our lil' christmas tree in the backround... Momma says we're having our first christmas this year so to celebrate we got the littlest, gimpiest tree we could find cuz Momma says that all trees, even if they're little & silly looking, deserve to be CHRISTMAS trees! So this is ours... ISN'T HE CUTE! I CALL HIM GIMPY THE TREE! ;)


ALL RIGHT, MY COAT'S ON, LET'S GET ROCKIN, TIME TO SHOP AT TARGET!!!!!!!!!!

My girl & I and both her Nanna's (my mom) and her Nanna T. (my mother's sister) all went to Target to do some 'GIRL POWER SHOPPING' and my girl & I did some SERIOUS DAMAGE!


Hmmm, what's this neat thing? Oooh Momma I LOVE THESE KEWL TOYS! ( yes, and so does Momma cuz now you don't touch the MILLION & ONE GERMS ON A FREAKIN' TARGET CARRIAGE!) hehehe MOMMA'S SO SMART! ;)


And who'se this? ROCHELLE & BECKY!! I love running into people I know, I feel so important! hehehe (and yes, Momma did buy me that kewl Phonics Radio from LEAP FROG! Thank you Momma! *hug*)









Man, all that shopping wore me out! Bear couldn't handle our power shopping, he pooped out before we even checked out with our goodies! (ameture!!)
Over $200 dollars & many bags of goodies later, we headed home to have Pizza for dinner! =) My girl is ONE SERIOUS SHOPPER & LOVES HER PIZZA! Go RUBY! =)

She's now fast asleep in her bed & I'm happy to announce to the WORLD, that her previous 3am poops are now occuring BEFORE BED! So, that means that my girl is now going to just sleep peacefully through the night & wake up in the morning happy as can be! MAN AM I BLESSED OR WHAT!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!! =)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I knew Ruby was cool the moment I saw her picture and now I know it since she loves Target too! I love all her pictures- adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful pink fur coat she has on! :0).

She looks to be doing so well, I am so glad to see that.

She sure is adorable.

Carrie Yang
(yangshappiness)

Eliza2006 said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Ruby is SO DARN CUTE! It looks like you two are having fun together! I love the little Christmas tree!

Tiffany

Lisa and Tate said...

A girl after my own shopping heart....TARGET!!! Ruby, I want to nap after my big shopping days at Target too...But usually I'm driving and well let's just say it just would not be safe for me to drive and nap!!!!! HeeHee...