Thursday, December 08, 2005

Lunch with my BABIES!!!!!!!!

Ok so HOW CUTE AM I TODAY? PLEASE, OBVIOUSLY I'M ADORABLE! So much so, in fact, that Momma said that we should ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY HAVE A LUNCH DATE WITH HER THREE FAVORITE KIDS EVER, MISS EMMA, MISS ABI AND MISTER SAM! I mean, with me lookin THIS cute, we couldn't NOT have company over to show off my 'cuteness!' hehehe CHECK ME OUT!






TODAY WAS A SPECIAL DAY INDEED!!!! I know most all of you know I've been a professional Nanny now for over 15 years, but what you may not know is that I am HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH THE CHILDREN I'VE CARED FOR OVER THE YEARS!!! The last family I worked for is CERTAINLY NO EXCEPTION! Emma & Abi (fraternal twin sisters) and their little brother SAM are just about THE SWEETEST KIDS EVER!!!!!!!!! I love them SO MUCH and missed them SO MUCH that their new Nanny Lacey brought them over today for a PLAY/LUNCH DATE~!!!!!!!!!!! Ruby got to know the three kids I've given my heart to for the last 3 & 1/2 years & it was SO CUTE TO SEE THEM ALL PLAYING WITH MY DAUGHTER! Ruby had a BLAST and so did THEY! Peanut butter sandwiches, cinnamon applesauce, popcorn (fishy crackers for Ruby) and milk was HAD BY ALL!!!!!!! And if they FINISHED their lunch they were each allowed ONE COOKIE OF THEIR CHOICE! They had Gingerbread Men or Pirouette Mint cookies by Pepperidge Farm and EVERYONE TOOK A CHOCOLATE MINT COOKIE~! (SMART KIDS!!!) Below are some pictures of the day and I am just PLEASED AS PUNCH THAT THEY ALL FINALLY MET! I love my babies so much and I couldn't love Ruby more if I dipped her in THE MINT CHOCOLATE THEY USE TO MAKE THOSE DAMN COOKIES, MAN THEY'RE SOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!

-Amy & Ruby (who is tuckered out & currently down for an afternoon nap!) hehehe

No comments: