Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Silly Uncle Stevie... My Nonno Loves me... and, A girl & her Bear...

Today was lots of fun! First, Momma and me went out with my Uncle Stevie and MAN IS HE SILLY! We did some christmas shopping first & then came back here so I could teach Uncle Stevie how to properly play with blocks in a bowl!








It looks alot easier than it is! He tried hard enough but just when I thought he was getting the hang of it... I LOOK UP:


TO SEE THIS:





HE'S SO SILLY!!!!!! We're gonna have to work on this some more I think...






Then after Uncle Stevie went home, who should walk through the door but my NONNO!!!!!!



I love him SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! =) Ti Amo Nonno!!!!!

Then after all that playing I was in the mood for some snuggling... so who better to snuggle with than Bear.





I love Bear to pieces... he's the first gift my Momma ever gave me and I haven't let go of him since that emotional day back on Nov 20th.
Bear & I are going to be a love affair to remember... One that will stand the test of time for SURE!

Ruby <3's Bear!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Ruby is such a sweetie. She looks so adorable in the close up photos snuggling her bear.

Donna :)

Lisa and Tate said...

Every Little gal needs a silly Uncle STEVE!!!! Love, LOVE the close-ups so we can see that sweet little face!!!! I want a bear like yours... Ruby if I ask Santa for one and I have been VERY VERY NICE and GOOD will he bring it????

Hugs
Lisa