Friday, December 02, 2005

Who says New Moms can't sleep late? LOL

I beg to differ... If you and your child don't actually finally FALL ASLEEP till 7am then you are CERTAINLY ENTITLED to sleep until 1:20pm! ;) Which is just what me & my girl did today! I think we both need more time to get over the jetlag but we'll get there eventually. Until then we made the most of what little day we did have today & went to visit with Auntie Krista & our cousins Kayla and Danny and did we have FUN! Kayla and Danny have a big beautiful play room & Ruby just LOVED IT! Here are some of the pics!








Also, after a fun filled day of playing with friends Ruby came home to spend some quality 'Ruby & Nanna' time and they danced & laughed together & it made this very tired Momma, very happy to see her own mother so happy with her beautiful new grandaughter... my sweet girl, miss Ruby Cate! (even Bear seemed happy!)




This whole family is completely blessed beyond words! *grin* WE LOVE YOU RUBY!!!!!!


(btw, it's currently 8:45pm and Ruby's sound asleep & I am about to do the same after posting this blog... to say I'm 'exhausted' is an UNDERSTATEMENT!) hehehe

No comments: