Monday, December 19, 2005

I LOVE MY DOG!!!!!!!!

My dog is THE BEST! Ebenezer and I have become best buddies! He plays with me & keeps me safe, and even sometimes lets me use his back for leverage when I'm trying to walk! WHAT A GUY! So this post is dedicated to my big brother EBENEZER! I love him SOOOO MUCH!




I think the only down side to him playing with me all the time is that he gets tired pretty easily & Momma said that he's an old dog (10 human years so I guess that makes him older than dirt? I dunno but Momma says it's old!)

I love him though, so when he wants to take a nap I just figure that maybe I should take one too & then we'll both wake up refreshed & READY TO PLAY SOME MORE!!!!!!!!!!! =)

LOVE YOU EBBY!

-Ruby Cate

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I look at this site a lot and she is so beautiful!!!

Isn't great to have our girls home for Christmas!?!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
The Yang Family

XOXOXO

M3 said...

Oh how sweet. They look like such good friends!