Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Fish sticks & broccoli: boosters for TWO!

Oh yes it's LADIES NIGHT and the FEELIN'S RIGHT, YES IT'S LADIE'S NIGHT, OH WHAT A NIGHT!!!!

THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS! THIS LITTLE LADY HAD HER VERY OWN LADIES NIGHT WITH HER BUDDY PHOEBE TONIGHT! Us girls had a LOVELY DINNER FOR TWO followed by playpen playtime and MUCH GIGGLING & SILLINESS WAS HAD BY ALL!!!!!! =)

Ruby: "Man, I gotta do this more OFTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO"



Phoebe: "Thanks for inviting me over tonight Ruby, this girls night is MUCH OVERDUE! And the food here is OUTSTANDING! My compliments to the chef!"



Ruby: " It's nothing Phoeb's, Momma and I love to entertain! And yea, she does make a mean fish stick doesn't she? Wait till you try her broccoli & tomato Risotto! TO DIE FOR! "









Ruby: " No really, I just couldn't eat another bite, I insist you try this! You're gonna love it!"


Phoebe: " Wow, you're right that's good! Man I'm gonna gain another ten christmas lbs if I eat here again! You Italians are FIERCE!"


Ruby: "Well, ok then maybe I could take this one back so as not to stuff you too much... does that help?"


Phoebe: " Ummm, did you just take my food? You totally took my food!?!! I was only KIDDING! GIVE ME THAT FISHSTICK BACK SISTAH!"


Ruby: "Ok, ok I'm sorry, I was only trying to help... here you go..."



Phoebe: " Thanks Ruby!"


Ruby: "Hmmm, what's this, a cookie? Thanks Momma but I honestly don't think I could eat another bite! I'm STUFFED! "


Phoebe: "I'll take that off your hands..."



In preparation for the upcoming SUPERBOWL XL (39 days & counting) Momma's been helping me practice my TOUCHDOWN' moves...




Check me OUT!!! TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



WE'RE READY FOR ANOTHER NEW ENGLAND WIN PEOPLE!!!!!!


GOOOOO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!


After our SUPERBOWL XL practice moves, we retired to the living room to have some SERIOUS PLAY PEN PLAY TIME GIRL STYLE!!!!!!! We had a BLAST! It's fun having another small person my size to hang with, Phoebe ROCKS! =)













I really hope Phoebe comes over again real soon, she's a TRIP! But for now, I'm just pooped so, g'night everyone, Ruby has left the blog!!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 comments:

Donna said...

What an adorable post...they are just too cute together! Hey, did you say broccoli and tomato risotto? I'm in for that!

Donna :)

Lisa and Tate said...

Ruby has a better social life than me right now...I am in need of a little girls night out.....The risotto sounds too good....

Lisa

Kim said...

What a great post! Ruby sure is a cutie pie!!!

Kristin said...

Too cute!