Sunday, December 04, 2005

BIRTHDAY GIRL: CUPCAKE for ONE! hee hee

So Ruby's 1st birthday was Sept 7th, 2005 and I was the one who received the BEST GIFT OF ALL, my Daughters Referral Call and her photos! Man, what a gift that was! But in light of missing her birthday I felt that since my special girl was born the year of the Monkey, that we would celebrate just the family with a special Monkey Cupcake!! Nanna bought the candles, I picked out a pink one but neglected to realize that they were TRICK candles and once I had 'thought' that the candle was blown out, I went to take the paper off the cupcake & *POOF* more flames magically appear & scare the shit outta me! LOL Ruby's just looking at the whole thing thinking " ok when do I get to HAVE THAT??? So after tossing the candle into the sink, I finished removing the paper & handed over the goods... at first she just poked at it & stared but once Momma showed her that yes, you can actually eat it, she was all OVER IT! So, even though it's a little late, chocolate in ANY FORM is NEVER A BAD THING & is always BETTER LATE THAN NEVER! So, with that, I give you Ruby's 1'st Birthday w/Monkey Cupcake!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!!!!!! MOMMA LOVES YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!






3 comments:

Miss_Deidre said...

Breithlá sona duit, Miss Ruby

(Hey, if you can speak Italian to her, I can speak Gaelic to her! tee hee)

Or, in English, Happy Birthday!

Love,

Crazy Aunt Didi

Susan said...

OMG!!! Amy, she is spectacular and you gals are too cute together! I love those cheeks, her hair in those clips, everything about her!

Keep the pics and posts coming...i love them.

WElcome home

Anonymous said...

She is simply adorable AND so much sweeter than that cupcake she's enjoying. It looks like she has stolen the hearts of all who have met her. Congrats Mommy! She's a real treasure. (LOVE the hair accessories)

Tammy
(TammyChina1 - MSN board)