Thursday, December 29, 2005

A visit with baby Bella...

Momma wanted to get us out of the house today and since it was raining pretty hard we thought a trip to visit my cousin Isabella was in order. I like seeing her because she's just so cute and little! We stayed for a couple hours and it was nice to see my Auntie Leanne too cuz she makes me smile & shares her fishy crackers with me! I wish my Uncle Adam was there too but he was still at work, so it was just a 'girl' day. Well, here are some pictures from our day today... I hope you all enjoy them! =)

G'night,

-Ruby Cate (& Momma too)


Little Isabella staring lovingly into her Mother's eyes, those two are joined at the hip they love each other SO much! =)



Momma snuck a snuggle in with her little Niecie Doo' (her nickname for Isabella since the beginning...)



I'm sorry, what did you say Momma? I have a 'WHAT' in front of me???


A fishie cracker? No way, for REAL? WHERE IS IT???



Ahhhhhh THERE YOU ARE!! Oh, little red fishie cracker of love, where have you BEEN all my life!?!?!?!!!



(a quick magic trick if I may...) NOW YOU SEE THE LITTLE FISHIE!!! ...


NOW YOU DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!! A-HA! THANK YOU, I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK!! ;)

1 comment:

Donna said...

Ruby, your cousin Bella is a little doll...bet you'll have lots of fun with her when she is old enough to play.

I like the red gold fish too! ;)

Donna :)