Thursday, December 22, 2005

I MET SANTA CLAUS TODAY!!!!!

Ok, so today started out just like any other day... at least I thought it was going to be another day with Momma but as usual she surprised me YET AGAIN with some REALLY FUN STUFF PLANNED FOR US TO DO!

We got into the car, picked up Aunt Catherine and headed to the mall, for some Christmas shopping I thought, BUT we get there & WHAT DO I SEE???? A BIG FAT MAN WITH A HUGE WHITE BEARD & A GREAT BIG SMILE! Momma told me that his name was Santa Claus! I thought he was pretty kewl...

Aunt Catherine watched from behind the fence as Momma and me waited in line to meet him!

He was JUST SO MUCH FUN! I smiled at him & held Bear tight & Momma made silly faces & I looked up at her & laughed & then a big white flash happened & everyone clapped! I don't know what I did but I must've done something right cuz Momma and Aunt Catherine and even My Nanna ( who we ran into right at Santa's workshop) all were SO HAPPY WITH ME! =)

Bear had fun too! I think I was supposed to tell this Santa guy what I wanted for Christmas but honestly, I have everything I could ever want right now! A Momma who loves me to the moon and back, my Nanna and Nonno who spoil me rotten!! The best dog in the world, Ebenezer who I love so much AND a wonderful family too! And if that wasn't enough, I have my BEST FRIEND BEAR! I just told Bear to maybe tell Santa what he'd like, so he did... I didn't hear what it was but I heard him whisper something in his ear! ( I wonder what it was...)


Next, we went with Aunt Catherine to find a gift for her Mom for Christmas. I guess her mom wanted something called a Linen Calender for her wall at home, but don't ask me what that is, I just follow Momma cuz she's the one pushing my carriage! ( not really much of a choice... ) So Aunt Catherine goes to this man with a camera & she sits & poses for a picture and when it's done, the big screen says 'DONE'. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT SHE WAS DOING! I was like, AUNT CATHERINE, IF YOU WANT A PICTURE, GO SIT WITH THE BIG DUDE WITH THE LONG WHITE BEARD & THE RED SUIT!

But then after a few minutes of waiting, Aunt Catherine showed me what it was & it was that linen calender thingie she wanted for her Mom. Now, I still don't know what it is but she said her mom will crack up at this so, if she's happy, then I'm happy!

Aunt Catherine said I was a very good girl for waiting patiently as the man with the camera finished making that calender thing for her. After that was done we all headed down the mall for some more shopping, and who should we bump into...?

MY AUNTIE CANDICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Momma told me LOTS & LOTS about her but I hadn't met her yet and man was THAT FUN! She had me laughing & smiling & I wanna party with her again SOON!!!!!!! She said BEAR COULD COME! =)

Momma then took me & Bear into this place called the Hallmark Store & she said she had heard what Bear whispered into Santa's ear and she thought she'd help him out since he's so busy this time of year. I looked up and saw that she got Bear a FRIEND! His name is Dog! I hugged him to make sure he was just as soft as Bear and he IS! HORRAY FOR BEAR & HIS NEW FRIEND DOG!!!

Below is the official picture that the lady in the mall took of Me and Santa, but this is just a copy of it since Momma just took a picture of it with her digital camera. It's not the best quality but at least you can see the official first pic with Santa! I HOPE YOU ALL HAD AS MUCH FUN TODAY AS BEAR & I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!




More tomorrow~!!!!!!

-Ruby Cate, Bear, Dog & Momma.

4 comments:

M3 said...

Cute!!!! Love the official Santa pic and all the rest too.

Lisa and Tate said...

Ruby-
You were a very BRAVE girl to sit on Santa's lap and NOT CRY!!! Big Red Hairy men scare me that's for sure....I look forward to your adventures tomorrow!!!

Lisa

Donna said...

Ruby,

What a fun day you had with Momma and Aunt Catherine! You looked so cute sitting on Santa's lap, and not a tear shed...good for you!

I bet Santa will bring you lots of fun toys to play with very soon.

Merry Christmas, little one.

Donna :)

Anonymous said...

She is one adorable little girl!! She is one brave girl to sit on Santa's knee.

Thanks for sharing..

Carrie