Monday, December 12, 2005

Visits from friends & Teeth Brushing 101

Today I had a visit from friends of Momma's, Hanna and Anders ( she used to Nanny for them years ago) and their Mom Nancy. It was a lovely visit & they even brought me a SURIRPSE! I just LOVE THE PAPER! I wasn't all that insane about the actual gift although Momma loved it very much! I am sure I'll play with it too, but right now, at my age, paper is pretty neat! And don't get me started abut the BOW, THAT ROCKED!! hee hee We had alot of fun & they're very silly & great to play with! Nancy thought I was super sweet & we had a very nice visit! Here are some of the pics...













Then later on, after my lunch I had a nice toasty nap. Then after a snack of a banana, some cut up apple and some orange slices cut up, Momma reminded me that it's good to brush my teeth after eating, so she gave me my special Ladybug Brush from Autie Krista and we practiced brushing again. I don't know if I'm doing it right but I sure do love the taste of that toothpaste, it's BUBBLEGUM! Plus with me teething right now, (my back lower molars are coming in) the brush feels SO GOOD TO CHOMP ON! And Momma loves me so much she doesn't mind that I'm chewing on it & not really doing it the right way. I LOVE YOU MOMMA! =)







Well, that's all for today, hopefully you'll find it as exciting as I did! MORE TOMORROW FOR SURE! G'night... ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Love,

-Ruby Cate

2 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

Ruby-
So glad that you are Blogging now!!! Whats this in your hair??? A NEW CHRISTMAS BOW???? TOO CUTE!!!! Brushing your teeth after meals is very important!!! I am glad that you are doing it....Hi to mama and big kisses to you!!!

OziMum said...

Can she get any cuter?!!! Love the outfit. Lee-Anne