Saturday, December 03, 2005

Right on Schedule!!

Well, it's quarter to 3am and RIGHT ON SCHEDULE my daughter awoke from a peacefull sleep with a poopie diaper! However tonight I'm trying something different, rather than our usual TiVo date in the living room, I wanted to see how she felt about me letting her play in her crib with the lights on but still leaving the Baby Einstein CD on REPEAT PLAY (key feature here folks) and already she's starting to 'fade' back to sleep! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

So, in a little bit I'll go slowly dim the lights but just leave her to sleep peacefully among a sea of her favorite toys and it goes without saying, BEAR too! ;)

This sleep thing may not be as difficult as it seems... and maybe you can teach an old seasoned Nanny new tricks! ;)

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO G'NIGHT LITTLE MISS POOPIE PANTS! MOMMA LOVES YOU!

No comments: