Sunday, January 15, 2006

FINALLY!!!

I'M IT!!! Ok, so I've FINALLY been tagged by Lisa from Tate R Bug...,
and I'm happy to answer the following questions for the entertainment of the masses...
So, HERE GOES...!

What were you doing ten years ago:
Ten years ago I was 'LIVIN' IT UP in my 20'S & partyin' EVERY WEEKEND at Bleachers in Salem!!! GOOD TIMES! *grin* (use your imagination... that's all you get!)


What were you doing one year ago:
One year ago I was 'happy dancing' all around my house cuz I had JUST BEEN DTC ON JAN 14TH!


Five snacks I enjoy:
Planters Cocktail Peanuts

Cheddar Cheese Chex Mix

Smartfood Popcorn

Peanut M&M's

Cheddar Cheese Combos


Five songs to which I know all the lyrics:

Pink Floyd / On the turning away

Metallica / One

Led Zeppelin / Stairway to heaven

Nickelback/ Figured you out


Vasco Rossi / Liberi Liberi


Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:

Take care of any/all debt for my parents & family.

Buy a new car, maybe a nice Red Saturn Vue

Open a S'mores N'More Bookstore (Tea/Coffee/sinful treats) right here in Beverly!

Finally LEARN TO PLAY THE PIANO! We have a gorgeous Steinway that NOBODY PLAYS!

Travel to Italy to visit my family who I haven't seen in over ten years.


Five bad habits:

Talk too much
Interrupting others
Know it all
Too Outspoken
No Tact


Five things I like doing:

Spending time with Ruby
Laughing
Reading
Writing
Napping

Five things I would never wear, buy or get new again:

Hairspray (yuck!)

Stirrup pants (what the HELL were we all THINKING?)

High Heels (NEVER!)

Blue makeup of ANY KIND!

Shoulder Pads! (ewwww)


Five favorite toys/games:

My Computer

My Digital Camera


My Game Boy Color


UNO Card game! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Kitchenaid Kitchenmaster (THOSE OF YOU WHO LOVE BAKING WILL TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHY THIS LITTLE NUMBER MAKES MY TOP FIVE FAVORITE TOYS LIST!) hehehe And those of you WITHOUT ONE? SHAME ON YOU!


So, here's the deal; remove the blog in the TOP SPOT from the following list and then add YOUR BLOG to the bottom spot.

So, it's come down to this
Gwenblog
Waiting for Lauren Elizabeth
tate r bug
Ruby In Her Own Time

Then select FIVE PEOPLE to TAG!!! =) *evil grin*

Jen:Welcome to my Kingdom

Jamie:The Stury of Man and the Steaming Pile

Kris:Life In Bradford

Deidre:The Random Thoughts of a Misplaced Bostonian

ChristiCherryblossom Baby


2 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

"It is never to late to take piano lessons" (quote from my mom to me at least once a year).... Glad you did the Tagged thing...

Lisa

OziMum said...

I'm with you, on ALL your things you won't ever wear again! Although I'd probably add g-string bodysuit (I had one when I was about 16, most uncomfortable revoulting piece of clothing EVER! Reckon I wore it once for about 30 mins! Plus I've got way more lumps and bumps now!!!)
Thanks for sharing - had a good laugh!!!
Lee-Anne